Blogger Tricks Blogger Templates

http://meng-kimtong.blogspot.com/

Natural Natural In Computer Lab In Computer Lab My Address: Street 11,05 Village,Sangkat Kampong Leav,Krong Prey Veng,Prey Veng Province,National road 11, (Prey Veng 14553 ),Cambodia
Headlines
Breaking News
Welcome for your visiting my Blogspot,Please have a good luck all time! ©

Monday, March 21, 2016

Create Search with Conditional Formatting without using VBA

បង្កើត ការស្វែងរក ជាមួយ ការធ្វើទ្រង់ទ្រាយតាមលក្ខខណ្ឌ

Create Search with Conditional Formatting without using VBA in MS Excel


Please follow me as following steps:
1-Create the Name list to search the name you want first, for me I choose the column B which start from the B11
2-Click Home Tab then click on Conditional Formatting in Style Group,and then select New Rule...
3-select Use a Formula to determine which cells to format,then type the formula
=AND(ISNUMBER(SEARCH($C$6,B11)),$C$6<>"")
2-choose one cell to type the words for searching
for me I choose the cell "C6" to format
4-follow the step 3 again for c6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My facebook Page

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

My Photo Profile

Powered by Blogger.

ផ្នែកដែលបានជ្រើសរើស

Blogger news

បញ្ជីតាមផ្នែក Category List

Recent Posts

About