Blogger Tricks Blogger Templates

http://meng-kimtong.blogspot.com/

Natural Natural In Computer Lab In Computer Lab My Address: Street 11,05 Village,Sangkat Kampong Leav,Krong Prey Veng,Prey Veng Province,National road 11, (Prey Veng 14553 ),Cambodia
Headlines
Breaking News
Welcome for your visiting my Blogspot,Please have a good luck all time! ©

Sunday, April 24, 2016

how to sign in with local account instead


 

how to sign out windows user account with email / how to sign in with local account instead


While you sign in Microsoft Account as in Hotmail account (for my example) you always log in your windows user account with this Hotmail account password instead of your local account.
If you want to back your local account sign in, follow my tutorial steps:
 ( for me, I use  Windows 10)

 Step 1: Open Setting or Press Widows key + I ,then click on Account


 

Step 2: Click on sign in with local account instead


 

Step 3: Type the current password (Your Email Password) ,then click Next


 

 Step 4: select your User Name that you want to sign in, then click Next


 
 
 

The Last Step is Click sign out and finish


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My facebook Page

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

My Photo Profile

Powered by Blogger.

ផ្នែកដែលបានជ្រើសរើស

Blogger news

បញ្ជីតាមផ្នែក Category List

Recent Posts

About